What happens at Lodge meetings?
Lodge meetings, which like those of other groups, are open only to members, are normally in two parts.
First, there are normal administrative procedures such as:
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Proposing and balloting for new members
- Discussing and voting on the annual accounts
- Masonic news and correspondence
- News about charitable work
Second, there are the ceremonies for:
- Admitting new members
- The annual installation of the Master of the Lodge and his officers